About this experience
The above price is for a group of up to 10
Book a table in the studio and choose your workshop!
The workshop takes place in the large open studio space. Other workshops and parties may be happening at the same time, this does not "book out" the studio.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
Private workshops are for groups with participants ages 15 and up.
HOW LONG IS THE WORKSHOP?
Up to 1.5 hours
WHAT DO I MAKE?
Splatter not available this time slot.
Please CLICK HERE
to book a private splatter workshop.
*If you are choosing Clay
please note there is 90 minutes to complete the project, additional glazing visits are not included with private workshops. For this reason we encourage you to choose workshops that do not require a 2nd visit to the studio (one with little to no glazing/painting).
Mugs are not available for private workshops.
We can however, make a "mini" cup version of the mugs for private workshops.
HOW THIS WORKSHOP WORKS
- Attend the workshop on the date & time you selected.
- Watch our curator's step by step demonstration.
- The demo is about 15 minutes, which means you really have to be on time. :) The demo will commence within 5 minutes of the scheduled start time.
Please arrive on time to ensure you get the full instructions. Even come a little early! Look around, say hi! Please, please, be on time.
- After the demo, you have around one hour and 15 minutes to finish your masterpieces.
- For clay, you will also be glazing during this time.
- The creating time is self-directed for you to enjoy the process of creating!
DRESS FOR MESS!
- Deposit due at booking for up to 10 participants (including guest of honour).
- An additional $70 will be added to the base fee for pouring workshops.
- Each additional participant (over 10 ) is $17 per person, $24 for pouring workshops.
- We can accommodate groups up to 20. If you have more than 20 please email the studio to discuss options
We use professional materials and art supplies which means paint may stain clothing, shoes and jackets. We have aprons at the studio to borrow, but wet paint may be lurking around any corner. Please note, even if you are not doing a painting workshop, you may still get paint on you.
4Cats is not responsible for damage to clothing or personal belongings. Please leave the ball gowns and tuxedos at home.
Please click here
for private workshop policies (including cancellation policy).